LOW CARBON TOWNHOUSE
A stylish, contemporary, three-bedroom family home with brilliant, open plan living and working spaces, modern kitchen, utility, garden and private garage. Connected with high-speed fibre optic broadband and powered by the latest, cost efficient, low carbon, home energy solutions.
- Three, well-proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite.
- Large, bright, dual-aspect, open plan living space with dining and home office areas, plus bi-fold doors to rear garden.
- Modern kitchen with Neff oven, hob and extractor; integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher. All appliances ‘A’ rated or higher.
- Handy separate utility and storage room.
- Contemporary white bathroom suites.
- Views over Bristol city centre skyline.
- Cost efficient, low carbon, home energy system: high output photovoltaic solar energy, air source heat pump, with zoned underfloor heating on ground floor.
- App-based, remote smart heating controls.
- High-speed fibre optic broadband, Cat-5 data cabling, convenient USB charging points and wiring for satellite TV system (dish, receiver & subscription required).
- Private garage pre-wired for electric car charger; secure bike storage.
* Rated “very energy efficient – lower running costs” and “very environmentally friendly – lower CO2 emissions”. This is a predicted energy and environmental assessment for a property not yet completed and includes a predicted energy rating which may not represent the final energy rating of the property on completion.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA: 126.55 M2 (1,362.2 sq ft)
|Kitchen:||5.08m x 3.0m||16' 8" x 9' 10"|
|Living Area:||5.08m x 3.24m||16' 8" x 10' 7"|
|Dining Area:||3.14m x 3.92m||10' 4" x 12' 10"|