ENERGY-EFFICIENT, TERRACED HOME
A distinctive, three-bedroom, end of terrace, family home with bright, flexible, open plan living and work spaces, modern kitchen and rear courtyard garden. Connected with high-speed fibre optic broadband and powered by the latest, cost efficient, low carbon home energy solutions.
- Three, well-proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room.
- Large, open plan living/dining area with french doors doors leading to a rear courtyard garden.
- Modern kitchen with Neff oven, hob and extractor; integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher. All appliances ‘A’ rated or higher.
- Contemporary white bathroom suites.
- Cost efficient, low carbon, home energy system: high output photovoltaic solar energy and air source heat pump with zoned underfloor heating on ground floor.
- App-based, remote smart heating controls.
- High-speed fibre optic broadband, Cat-5 data cabling, convenient USB charging points and wiring for satellite TV system (dish, receiver & subscription required).
- Secure bike storage.
* Rated “very energy efficient – lower running costs” and “very environmentally friendly – lower CO2 emissions”. This is a predicted energy and environmental assessment for a property not yet completed and includes a predicted energy rating which may not represent the final energy rating of the property on completion.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA: 98.7 M2 (1,062.4 sq ft)
|Kitchen/Dining Area:||2.74m x 5.35m||8’ 12” x 17’ 7”|
|Living Area:||5.19m x 4.3m||17’ 0” x 14’ 1”|
|WC:||0.9m x 2.11m||2’ 11” x 6’ 11”|